Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • RSS Feed
  • Instagram
  • Bloglovin

Monday 9 September 2013

0 comments
 


Fashion Spot On! The Hottest Day of This Summer


Mr. P and I went out and about looking for fashionistas! We had such a great time and met some really gorgeous girls. We will definitely do this again!


Next time, if you see a pair, carrying a camera and wanting to take pictures of you. Don't be shy. Say Cheese!

Wen xx




Abi



The very Stylish Abi is wearing a vintage skirt, accessorized with a Kate Spade Handbag! The whole outfit is just stunning. I love the geometric print skirt, combined with her silvery metallic very futuristic sandals. It is just perfect for a hot summer day!She is a hair stylist and you can find her at Julian Cutter


Similar skirt (River Island), Similar Sandals (Topshop



Cristina




Cristina is wearing a cute stripe dress.
Her h
andbag is from Karen Millen, RayBan Sunglasses, and New Look Sandals.

Every girl needs a stripe dress. I am obsessed with stripes (another obsession of my is polka dots). Stripe dress is so versatile. It can be casual, can be formal, can be sexy, can be cute! Here are some of the stripe dresses I choose from my wish-list:




vintage I.MAGNIN chevron dress

America Appeal Strip Tie Back Dress

ASOS Denim pinafore dress in stripe

Love Stripe Dress












Martha







Tartan is so back in trend this season. Martha is wearing a tartan skirt that she made herself last night. Her little cute backpack is from Lazy Oaf. I am so impressed with her outfit. It is very edgy but also very sweet. Who would've thought to wear Dr. Martin boots and little colourful kiddie backpack together. Martha would!
You can shop her look at her own Hand-made designs at Marthas Minis 



Love you all, girls! xx


PS. Special Thanks to my lovely friend Bagel. She was so kind. She agreed to be my very first Fashion Spot On model, when I didn't even have the camera with me. I used my crappy little phone, and the photo just didn't do her justice. Bagel, we will do the shoot again, properly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff